Happy Place 1301 Our beautiful 2BR/2BA unit at Chateau La Mer II has everything you desire for a relaxing beach getaway. Just a short 4-minute walk to our deeded beach access to the beautiful white sandy beaches and emerald pristine water of the Gulf of Mexico:
- Recently remodeled and professionally decorated in late 2016 with new furniture and tile floors, this property will comfortably accommodate up to six guests.
- Both bathrooms include new vanities with granite tops, beautiful tiled showers, new fixtures and hardware.
- Large master bedroom has a king-size bed with a new premium luxury mattress, 40" flat-screen wall-mounted Roku HDTV.
- Guest bedroom has two queen size beds, with new premium luxury mattresses, and a 40" flat-screen wall-mounted HDTV.
- Stylish living room was designed with comfort in mind and features plenty of seating for everyone with a queen-sized hide-a-bed sofa, and a 55" flat-screen wall-mounted Roku HDTV.
- Dining area seats six and we have free Wi-Fi service throughout.
- Kitchen includes all new appliances and cabinets with granite countertops.
- Fully stocked kitchen provides all the cookware, appliances and gadgets you would need to prepare meals for family or guests.
- New full-size washer and dryer.
- Fresh linens are provided, but please bring beach towels.
- Patio overlooks a palm tree garden area and is a great place for a relaxing evening.
- Guests have access to a beautiful private heated pool, with a playground and grill area just a few steps away.
Our condo at CLM II is the perfect choice for your memorable Destin Beach vacation.
Beach Service Included - 2 Chairs and Umbrella
Only Weekly Rentals In JULY
No Land Line Phone Included
No Land Line Phone Included
- Barbecue Area
- Heated Pool
- Tennis Court
- Guest Laundry
- Beach Access
- Central AC/Heat
- Ceiling Fans
- Cable TV, DVD Player
- 1095 Sq Ft., Ground Floor
- On-Site Management
- Numbered Unit Parking
- Extra Guest Parking
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Reviewed: Jan 6, 2020
Richard was absolutely fabulous! We could not have asked for a nicer host. He took time from his busy day to stop by and see if we needed anything and to make sure our stay was perfect!Property
Wonderful experience. Heated pool was clean. Condo was fabulous! No complaints at all. Just sitting out on the back patio with a cup of coffee admiring the beautiful palm trees was so relaxing! I would highly recommend this property.
Reviewed: Sep 26, 2019
Team was very nice and professional. Richard and Kelley are great to work with.Property
Landscaping was very well maintained. The grounds are well maintained. Very quite complex only a few minutes walk to the private beaches. My Happy Place 1301 was Perfect. We loved the decor and beautiful landscaping. The Kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed. Beds were extremely comfortable. Decor is Shabby Beach and very cute.
Reviewed: Aug 8, 2019
The entire team was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area.Property
Happy Place is a beautiful condo. Everything our family needed was available. We loved the Shabby Chic beach decor. The beds were very comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked. The patio is very quite and the landscaping is tropical and relaxing. The beach was just a few minute walk . Many restaurants are in walking distance. Overall everything. Was perfect. Everything we needed was provided.. the pool was awesome. Landscaping was very well done.
Reviewed: Jul 28, 2019
The entire team was extremely helpful. Richard went above and beyond. Richard even came by and provided eating tips and told us the best places to enjoy our vacation.Property
Happy Place is s beautiful condo. Everything our family needed was available. We love the shabby chic beach decor. The beds were extremely comfortable. The kitchen bead very well stocked. The area is very quite and private. There are many wonderful restaurants in walking distance. The lovely beach was just a few minutes walk away. We cant wait to return to My Happy Place. The property is very well maintained. Beautiful landscaping all around. A nice grilling area was provided. The swimming pool was fantastic. Crystal clear water and plenty of nice tropical plants all around.
Reviewed: Jun 21, 2019
Everyone is very friendly and if there was anything that needed attention it was quickly resolved.Property
We loved staying at 1301. Hope to stay there again soon. Very well kept unit. Enjoyed our family vacation there.
Fort Wayne, US
Reviewed: May 27, 2019
Reviewed: May 10, 2019
Reviewed: Jul 31, 2018
Pleasant . The place was decorated nicely and good amount of privacy. Truly enjoyed the stay
Reviewed: Jun 7, 2018
Reviewed: Apr 9, 2018
Reviewed: Oct 23, 2017
Richard was so sweet and helpful. He always goes above and beyond to make us comfortable and make certain we feel at homeProperty
A wonderful week in a wonderful place. Can't wait for next time
New Orleans, US
Reviewed: Jun 2, 2017
Reviewed: May 29, 2017
There was no need to contact anyone the stay was perfect with no problems.Property
We can't wait to come back.
Douglas & Arlene
Reviewed: Feb 3, 2017
Reviewed: Oct 9, 2016